When: Sunday, October 28, 5-6:
Where: Grace Community Church Parking Lot
Join us for a night of family-friendly fun! All are invited to our first ever Trunk or Treat!
Costumes are encouraged, but please keep them fun, not frightening.
- This is a family-friendly event, so decorations should be fun.
- We could have A LOT of
kids,since we are inviting the community. We suggest bringing at least 2 or 3 LARGE bags of candy.
- The parking lot will be open at
3:45PMon October 28 for decorators to check in and set up. Check-in closes at 4:30. If you are not here by 4:30, you will lose your spot.
- To ensure the safety of those attending,
cars willnot leave until the parking lot is clear, which will likely be 7PM.
- There will be a prize for best decorations, to be voted on by attendees. Be creative, and have fun!
Other ways you can participate in this event:
- Donate a bag of candy: We want to have extra candy in case some of our car owners run out. To this end, we are holding a candy drive! Labeled boxes will be located around the church during the weeks leading up to the event.
- Serve at our Connection Kiosk: A lot of new people may discover Grace through this event. This team will answer questions about our church and connect with everyone there!
- Serve as part of our security team: We want this to be a safe place for people to enjoy themselves. The security team will ensure the safety of the attendees in the parking lot during the event.
- Serve in the parking lot: A lot of people means a lot of traffic! We need volunteers to direct cars to open spaces and patrol the perimeter of the campus before, during, and after the events.
- Serve as a runner: This team will walk around to check on the car owners, staff members, and other volunteers to make sure they have everything they need.